NAK SIMPAN TABUNG HAJI LAH =D

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I don’t know what is exactly happening to me lately
I just feel like I am not myself (strange haa)
But what I exactly know is Im not a weirdo and crazy
I still can feed myself
Still can go out
Still can sleep
But apart from that, there’s something that bothering me
Which I don’t know what it is
Lots of undesired thingy happened to me
Which sometimes I could not cope with alone
Sometimes I need someone to hear my heart’s cries
Sometimes I need someone to cheer me up
But although there is, it wont solve my problem
Yeah, it might help a lil bit but not much
While the rest it totally depends on me
I need to figure out what is wrong
And find out the best solution to overcome it
However, I don’t have that strength to discover myself
It is like there’s something
Sort of like barrier upon discovery
The best words to summarize what I suffers
Right now would be
C.O.N.F.U.S.E ?
L.O.S.T ?
I AM SEARCHING FOR MY OLD SELF !!
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO FIND MYSELF ??
I DON’T KNOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN WRITING
BUT ITS FROM MY HEART
NOT MY MIND
FROM MY SOUL
NOT MY MOUTH
AM I CRAZY ?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...